Making an order through the e-shop signifies that you enter into a distance selling agreement, which is governed by the legal frame of Law 2251/1994, as modified. You need to fill in the special form with the necessary data in order to enter into the sales agreement.
WAYS OF PAYMENT
There are three alternative methods of payment for purchasing products from our online store:
- By credit or debit card: Payments via epayments piraeus Bank (visa, Mastercard, Maestro) or via Viva Payments.
Accepted cards: Visa, Mastercard, American Express.
- Bank Transfer
- Cash on delivery: Payoff is done simultaneously with the receipt.*
- Free shipping is available for orders with delivery addresses within Greece (expept in remote areas , about 10km from cities)
- Shipping to counties within Europe is available with extra fee.
- In addition, we are not responsible if your parcel has been damaged during shipping and you ve received it without any report for damages (or improper packing) to transport company. You have the right to reject parcel if you see damages or improper packing.
*If the transport company ask you additional fee for the shipping please call us and don t pay it.
* If you see any damage to the package before you ve received you order , call us and don't remove the package
We take the importance of security in electronic transactions very seriously. We have taken all the necessary measures to ensure the payment services are delivered with the highest security.
ENSURING DATA TRANFER SECURITY
To ensure data transfer security the encryption protocol EV SSL is used. The system is implemented in cooperation with the company Thawte, which specializes in security transactions
From the beginning to the conclusion of your on-line session, all information and personal data is encrypted using Secure Socket Layer (SSL) encryption. Every time you make a payment with Viva, all communication between your computer and Viva systems is encrypted using the EV key from Thawte (the most recognized company in issuing cryptographic keys for banking services). This means that each time you send information to the system, your browser encrypts the key using the first and then transmits the encrypted data to the system. The Viva system first decrypts the information obtained using the same key (assigned as soon as the connection is initiated with the service) and processes it. The Viva systems transmit data using the same encryption process.
Viva Payment Services is a payment institution licensed by the Bank of Greece. The same basic principles that apply to traditional banking also apply to Viva. All information supplied by the card holder to Viva is confidential.
Regarding the PCI-DSS certification, our company and Viva have taken all necessary steps deemed necessary in the context of the services provided.
During your visit to the website of www.e-biofire.gr of the company "Biofire" Ioanna Raftopoulou and for being able to order products, but also to ensure the ability to contact you with information regarding new products, we may ask you to fill in your personal information (name, surname, email address, mailing address, etc.).
Our company shall process these data in accordance with article 7Α par. 1 (b) of Law 2472/1997, in order to complete the order placed by our customers and shall in no way disclose, publish or sell these data to any third parties, except in case a legal procedure regarding the withdrawal of confidentiality is initiated (L. 2225/1994) or according to other obligations arising from the national implementation of Directive 24/2006.
The online store www.e-biofire.gr operates according to the Greek and EU legislation and maintains with security your personal data for as long as you are registered with a service offered by www.e-biofire.gr and deletes them after the termination of any manner of relationship.
You can return any product for FREE and we will refund you within 14 days, if the return is due to our company's mistake (τhe return can be done by issuing a credit note or refund).
If you want to return the product for personal reasons, without any company' error, then the shipping costs must be covered by you. You have the right to make only one return for each product.
- The customer may rescind the sale within 14 days of product shipment and bear the cost of returning it to the company. Given to the company to accept return of the product if the package is not violated when accompanying the product with proof of payment. Also, it should be completed and sent back the form you'll find here. The money sent back within 7 days of receipt of the product.
The return can be made by issuing a credit note or refund.
RETURN & CHANGE
- You can exchange your product with receipt of the original order. In this case the return costs and the expenses of the new shipment must be covered by you. If the change is due to our company's error, the corresponding costs are covered by us. You can make only one change to each product.
- Just note the details of your replacement on the return form that came with your order.
- If you want to return an item for an exchange, we will send the replacement to the delivery address already mentioned on your order, except if you write a new one at the appropriate filed on the form.
- All products will be inspected on their return to the company.
- The products are your responsibility until they reach our company, you must then make sure they are properly packaged (not necessarily in their original packaging) and not be damaged on the way!
- In the event that an item returned to us is in an inappropriate situation, we will have to send it back to you.
- The company bears no responsibility for any personal items that are returned to us by mistake.
- We recommend that you retain your proof of post/courier until the return process is completed and you receive our email stating that we have received your return.
- In case you wish to return any purchased products, you need to send the products in the the following address:
"Βiofire" Ioanna Raftopoulou
Achilleos 69, Athens - P.C: 10435
Tel:0030 215 5100935
ONLINE DISPUTE RESOLUTION
Online dispute resolution Since 02/15/2016 entered into operation the Electronic Dispute Resolution platform (Online Dispute Resolution - ODR) of the European Commission, which allows both consumers and traders to resolve their differences electronically or relate to domestic or cross-border synallages.I ODR connected directly with the competent bodies Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) in each country, which assume the handling of complaints. Any dispute resolution institution apply its own rules and procedures. These are usually simpler, faster and less expensive than litigation. However, the choice of the carrier must be agreed by both parties. In our country is competent bodies) by the Independent Authority "Consumer Ombudsman" andb) the Ombudsman for Banking - Investment Services. The process takes place in four stages: - Submission katangelias-- agreement on a dispute settlement body - Handling of complaints by resolving vector diaforon-- Result and terminate the complaint The process is easy, completed electronically and serves all countries EU. the operator has to decide within 90 imeron.I ODR part of Directive 2013/11 / EC, which has recently aligned the Greek legislation (to JMD 70330/2015) and provides for the possibility of electronic consumer dispute resolution in the process Alternative Dispute Resolution in the EU. in reference to the European Agency ODR.